What Benefits to Look for in Your Career Choice?
Benefits are as important to consider as actual salary. The cost for health insurance a lone can be staggering if you have to pay for it out of pocket. These benefits are are not taxed in most instances. If you have to pay out of pocket for insurance you have paid the tax on this money. This means it is even more costly than it appears.
Note: Not all jobs will offer all of these and some jobs will offer others.
- Health Insurance (Medical, dental, and Eye)
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Bonus Incentives
- Retirement program
- Advancement opportunities
- Job Security
- On the job training and paid education for specailized training
- Credit Union
- Family leave
- Uniforms or special clothing provided that may be needed for this job.
- Transportation or reimbursement for work related travel.
- Stress training or other mental health programs.
- Weight loss or physical work out areas or memberships to Y's or other similar organization.
This Page Compiled by Kenneth Thomas - E-mail