- Experience - Often companies will not hire you unless you have several years of work experience in that particular job.
- Education - The majority of jobs above entry level require that you have some higher education related to that particular job.
- Certification - There are some jobs that you need to earn a certificate at some sort of training institute before you will be hired.
- Physical Restraints - There are some jobs that may limit you because of require physical restraints. - You may have to lift a certain amount of weight; You may have to be able to reach a certain heigth; You may have to be able throw an object a certain distance;
- Hours Per Week - Some jobs require that you work more than forty hours a week. Some jobs may reqire that you work night work. Some jobs may require that you work a swing shift. Some jobs may require that you work 12 hour day for three days. Usuall Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Travel - Many jobs require that you do a lot of travel. Some require that you use your vechile and they reimburse you while other provide you with a vechile.
- Salesmanship - Many jobs require that you be able to sell a product, or an idea, or a concept.
- Skills - Many jobs require that you have certain skills that are not easy to train for. (Artistic, Muscial, etc.)
- Geographical Setting - Some jobs may require that you live in a geographical location that you may not like.
This Page Compiled by Kenneth Thomas - E-mail