Just as important as how much money you earn is job satisfaction. There are several aspects of a job to consider that will make a difference in how you feel about getting up and going to that particular job for the magority of your life.
- Enjoying what you are doing: Think about the one class in school that you most dislike going to. How would you feel about going to that class 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 35 to 40 years. That is how many people feel about their job. It can actually be very enjoyable going to work when you like your job.
- Providing a valuable service: There is a great feeling of accomplishment when you are doing something that you see as helping someone else have a better life because of what you are doing.
- Being appreciate: When you realize that the company that you work for appreciates what you are doing and when they let you know that you are an assest to their company you will enjoy working for that company.
- Positive workforce: When those who are working with you are positive and provide a enjoyable atmosphere in which to work, a job is much more satisfying. If the people you work with are always complaining and unpleasant it becomes much more difficult to want to work.
- Positive working conditions: If the physical plant in which you work is uncomfortable or is an unsafe place in which to work, it can have a very negative effect on how you view you work.
This Page Compiled by Kenneth Thomas - E-mail